Aloe Vera gel is used for the oily skin, Gel easily absorbs on topical application, revitalizes the skin. Skin becomes clear, smooth, and more elastic; wrinkle free and anti-ageing appears as young. Aloe vera gel have anti bacterial and antifungal activities which possibly could help treat minor skin infections, inhibit growth of fungi and bacteria. Aloe vera is now widely used on facial tissues, where it is promoted as a moisturizers and/or anti-irritant. Rich in vitamin E and anti oxidants, aloe vera protects the skin against the harmful rays of the sun, helps in the regeneration and stimulation of two essential skin proteins called collagen and elastin keeps the skin healthy, youthful and radiant.
Benefits of Gel:
- It helps in reducing the blemishes.
- Protects the skin against ultra violet rays.
- Helps in reducing acne problem.
- Nourishes the skin and make skin shiny glowing.
- It helps in reducing wrinkle problem.
- It protects the skin from sunburn.
- Useful in the treatment of various skin problems such as eczema, burns Psoriasis, inflammation, wounds etc.
- It lightens the dark spots on face.
- Soothe itching and helps restore natural beauty.
Packing: 70 g.
Use: Take required quantity of gel apply it on the face and massage it in upward movement. You can use two to three times a day if you work in the direct sunlight.
Store in cool and dry place.